I have recently contributed to a Big Picture Classes ebook about Project Life! It’s all about using the Project Life structure to dig a little deeper into your stories. Check out more details including a preview here!
I deliberately LIMIT myself to which page protector designs I use.
“The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.”
— Henry Kissinger
Project Life, created by Becky Higgins, is a flexible, easy-to-use, highly customizable way to preserve your memories and record your stories in an easy way. Learn more about getting started with Project Life or check out all my Project Life posts.
(click image to visit Flickr gallery)
Freebie resources (from other Project Lifers)
- How to create photo collages in Photoshop
- how to photograph your Project Life spreads
- CZ Design videos (how to use templates and more)
- packing Project Life for travel
- 5 easy ways to get caught up
- How to get 2 3×4 photos on a 4×6 print
Reflections and other resources
- why I failed at Project Life
- 3 year olds love Project Life
- tips on taking photos
- Project Life advice from creative team members
- Lessons from my first year of Project Life
- What to do when you don’t have photos
- Campfire Chic’s Project Life FAQs part 1 and part 2 and part 3
- using Project Life products and a Library of Memories approach
- 100 sites for Project Life inspiration
- Why I wish I had done this sooner: A short essay on my personal view of the value of Project Life