Lemon and Raspberry currently accepts guest posts on a very limited basis.
I’m happy to offer L&R as a platform for you to spread your brilliance and promote your work.
If you are looking to giveaway product to L&R readers, please note I currently only host giveaways that are part of a full guest post or for products I am currently an affiliate of.
To submit you guest post pitch:
- Email Amy [at] lemonandraspberry.com
- Include a brief summary of your post idea (or the entire text if it’s already written). This would also include relevant links/info if the guest post is meant to promote a specific product/service.
- Include a brief couple sentences about how your idea fits into L&R’s content, and how it may appeal to L&R readers (this is your chance to show evidence that you actually READ the blog)
- Include a brief autobiography (and include any applicable social media links)
- If applicable, please advise of any desired post publication dates/deadlines
I’ll try to review any submissions within a week of receiving your email.
(Not trying to be a stickler, but if your email doesn’t meet these guidelines I will simply delete it without response.)
If your pitch is accepted, I’ll work with you to nail down dates, specifics and any needed edits.
Guidelines for the content itself:
- The post must be your own original work and not appearing anywhere online. By having your guest post published on L&R you are granting exclusivity of the content.
- The post should be useful and give readers some kind of take-away. Curated Etsy treasuries, “home inspiration” photos collected from Pinterest and similar posts will not be accepted.
- You are responsible for all proof-reading, spelling, grammar.
- Please include 1-2 images that you own the copyright to – think particularly of images that would be good for Pinterest.
- Please include a small autobiography to go at the end of the post. This should include a couple good links to your online presence.