Now’s the time! Registration is open!
We’d love for you to join us in March for another round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March 2013 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
What does registration include?
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to the private blog for March 2013’s 30 Days of Lists as well as exclusive discounts from our sponsors and ambassadors.
The #30Lists challenge blog is open immediately (and will remain available for at least a year).
Upon logging in, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private forum just for March #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of March’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
- more exclusive printable downloads from our ambassadors and sponsors
Throughout February, we’ll introduce:
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on using the forum
- introductions to our sponsors and ambassadors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- ‘your take’ on the #30Lists book covers
- giveaways from sponsors and ambassadors
Starting March 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- exclusive tutorials
- additional giveaways
- list topics hosted by some of our sponsors
- ‘your take’ posts highlighting the lists all of you are making
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, March 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until March 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to check the private blog regularly between now and then for tutorials, updates, and maybe a giveaway or two.
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!
Speaking of the list prompts, they will be available on a daily basis shortly after 2:00 a.m. Pacific time. If you would rather have all of the lists at once, feel free to print them out in the ‘Printables Section’ of the private blog.
Also available exclusively this round …
The 30Lists/Simple Scrapper kit:
The option to purchase the kit will also be available upon registration in March’s 30 Days of Lists.
Be sure to join us in March for all the LISTING!