Thanks so much for joining us on the #30Lists blog hop!
Kam and I and our #30Lists Ambassadors are hosting a blog hop today – we’re each sharing a bonus list prompt on our blogs and hope to motivate more Listers to join us this March AND inspire current Listers with examples of what we will be sharing with you throughout the month.
We’re revisiting list prompts from the (100% free) March 2011 30 Days of Lists challenge.
Are you ready to get started?
I decided to re-list books I want to read this year. Here is where I originally posted this list back in March 2011
Confession: I still haven’t read a good chunk of these books. I read about 400 million books, just not all of these.
So here is my new list for 2014 ….
Books I’d Like to Read This Year:
- U.S. History through 1859. I might not make it.
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- more Stephen King
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth (currently #102 of 207 on my library’s waiting list)
- Serena by Ron Rash
- Liar’s Poker by Michael Lewis
- several more books for the Book Club (undecided what)
- re-read Bird by Bird by Anne Lammott
And (obviously) dozens more…. Obviously.
What books are you going to read this year?
Make sure you check out the rest of the Blog Hop….
Simply click on one of the links below and get started – all of our posts are linked, so you will be able to click through to each blogger’s list.
- Megan – The Nerd Nest
- Kristin – rukristin papercrafts
- Allie - Alexandra Rae Designs
- Kristin – My Life as a Teacup
- Kam – Campfire Chic
CLICK HERE to register for March 2014 and get 30 more list prompts!