Listing begins on Sunday! But today we wanted to share a peek at what kind of fun creative challenge you can expect in March.
Today is the 30 Days of Lists Blog Hop and you’re invited to join in on the fun!
What is a blog hop? A blog hop is basically when a lot of bloggers post about the same thing and encourage their readers to go visit the others as well.
Today we’re sharing list prompts taken from the (still free) March 2011 challenge!
This is my actual list from back then …. Things I am good at
In case you can’t read my handwriting, the list reads:
- wedding photography
- customer service
- making Andrew laugh
- no drama
- saving $
- planning trips
- scrapbooking and other creative-like activities
Now, five (!!) years later, the only thing I might change it to take off wedding photography (haven’t done it in years) and to add editing (learn more about what I offer here).
Otherwise, my life and activities and skills haven’t changed much.
Now, if only I could get paid for singing musicals loudly while I cook
Ambassadors & Sponsors taking part in the blog hop today:
- Kam of Campfire Chic
- Amy of Lemon & Raspberry
- Kristin of Rukristin Papercrafts
- Emily of The Emi Times
- Casey of Sesame Seed Designs
- Megan of The Nerd Nest
- Allie of Alexandra Rae Design
- Alice of The Geeky Burrow
- Monika of I Love it All
- Meg of Marmalade Mementos
Here’s how to participate:
- Go to the March 2011 30 Days of Lists site
- Choose one of those list prompts
- Create your list — on a post-it, digitally, art journal, however you like.
- Post your list in a blog post* today
- Share a link to your blog in the Blog Hop Facebook Post
*Don’t have a blog? Share your list on Instagram or Flickr and leave a link to your photo instead! That way, other Listers can find your work and see what list you selected.
DON’T FORGET: It’s not too late to register for the March 2015 edition of 30 Days of Lists – simply click here and you’re a few clicks away from accessing the private site and getting into the private Facebook group!