December is one of the most magical times of the year. We haven’t always run a December listing challenge, and we won’t always in the future, but this year is special! Join us in December for another round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of December 2014 we will be sending out a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to sign-up for the exclusive email list for December 2014.
Upon subscribing to December’s exclusive list, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private Facebook Group just for December #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of December’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
Throughout November, we’ll introduce:
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on joining the community
- introductions to our ambassadors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- exclusive discounts from the team
Starting December 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be emailed each morning
- each day’s email will ALSO include the previous list prompts in case you missed any
- list topics hosted by our ambassadors
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, December 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until December 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to check the private blog regularly between now and then for tutorials, updates, and maybe a giveaway or two.
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!
Speaking of the list prompts, they will be arriving on a daily basis shortly after 2:00 a.m. Pacific time. If you would rather have all of the lists at once, look for that link in your first email after subscribing to the exclusive list.