I am WAY behind on my Project Life for 2014. I think I’ve only edited photos through mid-January or so. I need to get my butt in gear.
And what better way than immersing myself in Project Life inspiration and tips from 3 of my favorite memory keepers?
Back by popular demand, Big Picture Scrapbooking is re-running Project Life Lessons and I get to give one of you lucky readers a seat!
Set yourself up for memory-keeping success in Project Life Lessons! Three experts have teamed up to share tons of insider secrets for making the most of any Project Life project. Packed with videos, downloads, handouts, and beautiful layout examples, Project Life Lessons includes three times the content you’d find in a typical 3-week workshop.
What’s Project Life? It’s a memory-keeping movement developed by Becky Higgins that has changed the way tens of thousands of scrapbookers approach their photos and their stories. This simple, streamlined solution is as easy as slipping photos and journaling cards into photo sleeves, embellishing a little, and calling it done.
Even with a system this revolutionary, it’s not uncommon to feel overwhelmed by product and design choices, intimidated by the beautiful examples found in online galleries, uncertain about which photos to choose or how to resize and print them, and perpetually behind on your Project Life goals.
Three experienced Project Lifers to the rescue! Elise Blaha Cripe, Annette Haring, and Megan Anderson will share their tried-and-true tips in the areas of photo management, storytelling, organization, assembly, and more. Whether your approach involves weekly spreads, monthly highlights, or something more custom, you can establish an effective working process that will help you make your albums a better reflection of who you really are and what matters most to you.
Project Life Lessons is back for another run! This workshop includes:
- Pre-classroom with a written manifesto and inspirational videos available immediately upon registration
- 3 Project Life product-recommendation lists, one from each teacher, featuring live links
- 9 in-depth videos, three from each instructor
- 9 inspirational handouts, three from each instructor
- Instructor gallery to view dozens of Project Life page examples
- Bonus downloads and printables to use inside your Project Life albums
- Welcome notes from the teachers in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- All-new message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- All-new private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- 3 live chats (one with each instructor)
- Email access to the instructors
The class starts April 17, so you have plenty of time to get your Project Life supplies and get ready to start your year!
Speaking of, here are my best tips: How to get started with Project Life
You can also enter to WIN a seat in this class! Just enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(This giveaway was coordinated by Megan of The Nerd Nest, one of the PLL instructors)