This is my third year participating in Ali Edwards’s December Daily™ memory keeping challenge. I’m trying a different method this year (I’ve used Blurb for my December Daily books in the last 2 years), with a 6×8 Snap album, printed photos, accent cards and 30 Days of Lists (December).
But, of course, since I get my photos printed at Costco and mailed to me, I still only have the first 3 days’ worth of photos. Sigh. But, here’s those few pages.
Just words and photos. Just the stories. Very little embellishing because that’s just how I roll.
Behind the title page (still not touched) will be this 4×6 page. The red cardstock will eventually be my favorite photo of Andrew and I from the season (probably taken Christmas Day). I added the Basic Grey letters onto the Sunshine core kit green card (my husband and I call ourselves “Team Schubert”).
Day 1: Easy Sunday at home. Journaling card from the Merry and Bright mini kit, accent card from Sunshine core kit.
Day 2: Including my new favorite thing in the world. #ImpulseDonuts. YUM. The business card is just simply stapled to a Sunshine core kit card. I also included my #mileaday photo. Just because. Using Elise’s be brave stamp. The 2 photos on the lower right are from “around my house” to go with the list for the day.
Day 3: Andrew happened to be home in the morning so we got some of our Christmas stuff (including music and tree) from the loft area above our garage! And then once he went to work I marathoned Mad Men season 5 (I kind of love that the red matches the album).
Can’t wait to get the other photos I ordered! As of the typing of this post I’m up to day 8!
Supplies (so far):
- Simple Stories Snap Album, 6 by 8-Inch, Red
- Simple Stories Mix and Match Multi Pack Page Protectors
- Simple Stories Mix and Match 3 by 4-Inch Page Protectors
- Project Life Core Kit-Sunshine Edition
- Project Life Core Kit – Midnight Edition
- Project Life Mini Kit – Merry and Bright
- be brave rubber stamp from Elise Blaha Cripe
- Number stamp from The Paper Studio. It must be at least 10 years old and I can’t find a link online anywhere.
- Green washi tape from Freckled Fawn
- assorted paper scraps from my collection