Wife, sister, daughter, cousin, friend, writer, photographer, scrapbooker, reader, editor, planner, blogger, traveler, singer, crocheter, cook, Netflix subscriber, podcast lover, aspiring linchpin, English literature M.A., procrastinator, encourager…
I am a writer and a photographer offering tips and inspiration for small business owners and bloggers. I want etsy sellers to improve their product images, I want teachers to improve their sales copy, I want bloggers to grow their audience. Any thing I can do to help you achieve your dream with your blog or small creative business, I am happy to help you with.
At LandR, I blog tips and inspiration for creative people – including photography resources, blogging resources, and photos of my messy workspace. I want to encourage everyone to do their best work and accomplish their goals. I believe everyone has big things to accomplish and I want to help them break out of their daily rut and do it!
- follow me on Twitter – updated often
- my personal site Those Crazy Schuberts – travel stories and personal moments in our home
- Tell Its Story – an ebook that teaches you journaling and other techniques to record the memories of your most treasured belongings
- Subscribe to the L&R Newsletter
- Email with questions or comments
This is a for-profit blog.
I am currently an affiliate for the following products/companies that I personally use: