2014 was not the best overall, but I still wrote and published quite a few blog posts that I’m proud of.
Thank you so much for reading on a daily and weekly basis. I know I’ll never have a super high pageviews or crazy amounts of comments, but I love the community we have even more than striving for those kinds of stats.
Y’all are the best!
Some reading for you today, in cased you missed any of these — my favorite posts from the past year …
Tell your story
- 5 easy ways to take more everyday photos
- How to get started with Project Life
- 8 storytelling apps to help record your story
- New to #30Lists? How to get started
Build your platform
- Marketing 101 series of blog posts
- 5 easy ways to build trust with your readers
- Making focus time sacred
- 5 easy ways to blog consistently
- 7 favorite creative business podcasts
- 5 easy ways to blog better
Find your great work
- What is your purpose?
- The benefit of limits: Break through that creative block
- Who is inspiring you? Make a HERO list
- For the long run
- Spending money on my future
- Write down ideas every day
- Garbage in, garbage out
- How to be awesomer: My #1 tip for motivation
- released my be BRAVE ecourse
- released my Pillar Content webinar
- launched my author site
- launched my mini travel scrapbooking site
- finished the first drafts of 4 novels….
Not too shabby.
What were your favorite L&R posts of the last year?