I’ve been thinking about learning more about digital memory keeping resources for … um. Years? It was one of my goals 2 years ago for sure. I’m doing better, but since Allie and I started talking about creating the RESET kit, I knew I needed to dig deeper and PRACTICE this more.
These are some videos and resources I’ve been looking over recently … DEFINITELY link up your favorite digital scrapbooking resources too please!!
- Scrapbooking with your computer: Opening, recoloring, adding to a photo, loading brushes
- Digital scrapbooking for beginners with Michelle Stelling
- Getting started with digital scrapbooking
- Video: 5 ways to use digital stamps
- Pinterest board: Getting started with digital scrapbooking
- Pinterest board: Digital scrapbooking products
- Pinterest board: Project Life digital ideas
- Video: ALL of Cathy Zielske’s Vimeo channel
I think a goal this year is to feel comfortable enough with digital scrapbooking to apply for Ali Edwards’ creative team. Not get selected. Just apply. Baby steps. PRACTICE.