Ever since I quit my day job a year and a half ago, I have been incrementally improving my daily schedule, productivity, etc. Apparently people (me) over-estimate how much they can get done in a day and under-estimate how much they can get done in a year. I’m fighting against that
But, as I fine tune and tweak, I’ve been collecting a bunch of posts about working from home, balancing your work and life responsibilities and the best way to keep from going crazy. I’m no expert (I actually love spending all my time at home and not seeing people), so here are some articles from people smarter than me.
- What would it take for you to finish working at 5:30pm?
- Balancing working and being a mom
- How to keep your sanity with a busy schedule
- How to work from home without losing your mind
- 10 ways to keep from losing your mind when you work from home
- Work smarter not harder
- How to work long periods at your desk and come out healthy
- On working from home
- Staying sane
- How to work from home without going insane
- Replacing work/life balance with work/life harmony
- How I transformed my work-centered life from stressed to sane
- Is there life after work?
- I also love this tip from Kyla, of having a work-only scent to trigger your brain.