FIRST: Congratulations to Kaylee who was randomly selected as the winner for last week’s giveaway!!
I am so excited going through the materials! I *think* I have my Project Life process down, but I am definitely going to revisit it all as I go through this course.
I think my #1 obstacle is having the materials, book, etc, out and visible. Our house is a 2-story and my office is ALWAYS hot in the summer…. So I haven’t really been spending much time in there. I definitely want to reorganize and revisit how I keep all my PL materials.
The course started Thursday with Megan’s PHOTO process. … Elise’s photo process will be on Saturday, and Anette’s on Monday. CANNOT WAIT to see what they do. It’s so hard for me to balance between how I organize my photos, how I do my basic edits, and how I can add text and overlays and make other edits.
I’m also feeling that my style is ready to change. 2012/2013 Project Life albums have been roughly similar (same fonts, same design elements repeated in both). Next year I think I need to make a change.
And this class will be PERFECT for getting ready for that.
Megan’s chat is Saturday morning at 10a PT
(if you sign up soon you can still participate)
P.S. I am thinking about putting together a stand-alone landing page and series of videos re: my PL process. Anyone interested in that?
All three ladies have very different styles and approaches, and the combination of their 3 methods in this class can really show you how you can make Project Life your own
Project Life Lessons includes:
- Pre-classroom with a written manifesto and inspirational videos available immediately upon registration
- 3 Project Life product-recommendation lists, one from each teacher, featuring live links
- 9 in-depth videos, three from each instructor
- 9 inspirational handouts, three from each instructor
- Instructor gallery to view dozens of Project Life page examples
- ” Bonus downloads and printables to use inside your Project Life albums available as PDF and .png files
- Welcome notes from the teachers in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- 3 live chats (one with each instructor)
- Email access to the instructors