When I’m looking for productivity resources, I’m not one for productivity hacks …. but more like productivity theory.
A friend asked me what productivity podcasts I listen to …. the answer? None. I stay productive by doing things while I listen to other kinds of podcasts.
Here are some recent productivity resources I’ve found, or check out my free DO: Productivity Workshop for more:
- Want a more productive week? Clean your darn desk.
- related: The perfect workspace (according to science)
- Why you need a distraction chair
- every item on your to do list should start with a verb
- counterintuitive productivity
- my best productivity tips
- burn the boats, get rid of all your best weapons
- 14 wicked ways to be productive