Ever since I decided I was going to quit my day job (like, 3 years ago), I’ve been obsessively reading stories and tips and ideas for working from home. I know I’m going to have to completely overhaul my schedule. I’m naturally a morning person, but my ‘day job’ kept me out until midnight every night.
I’m excited to figure out what works best for me. I’m so excited to be able to get up early again. I’m super super excited to be able to optimize my most productive time and delve even farther into my GREAT WORK.
Here are some favorites
- How to work from home
- How to work at home
- The products and platforms that help me do it all
- On staying home and liking it
- Create your work-from-home schedule
- Freelancer vacation prep checklist
- From the heart
- Tips for waking up early
- Thoughts on freelancing
- Finding your best time for creative work
- Dealing with the motivation black hole
- 5 lessons learned in my first five weeks of full-time freelancing
- Freelance ain’t free
- 5 simple rules for work-from-home balance
- Making spirits bright
- Who are you working for?
- From stressed to sane: Getting out from under email
- Working from home for creatives