As you read this I’m in the middle of a 5-day weekend (!!). A couple weekends ago we were doing this (photo above). Andrew was weeding and I was sitting in the backyard with my laptop.
God bless technology.
God bless SoCal.
Also in March ….
- Sue Bryce on Creative Live (incredible)
- The Master
- Smash season 2 – I am OBSESSED with this new season.
- Swimming with Sharks
- Game of Thrones Season 2 (yep. We’re behind. Had to wait for the discs from Netflix)
- Glengarry Glen Ross – why didn’t anyone tell me Jonathan Pryce is in this? I LOVE HIM. Actually the whole cast is amazing, and I only knew Alec Baldwin was in it.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way we Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brene Brown
- John Marshall: Definer of a Nation by Jean Edward Smith
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (turns out I love crime novels)
- Three Bags Full: A Sheep Detective Story by Leonie Swann
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes
- The Night Trilogy (Night, Dawn, Day) by Elie Weisel
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (more on Friday about this)
reminder: You can always follow the books I’m reading and see my ratings here at Goodreads
- my To Sing playlist. I miss performing, but at least I can belt it out on my way to work.
- Bring It On the Musical – I just LOVE Lin-Manuel Miranda. I will buy the soundtracks to all his shows.
- New original songs from Smash – I’ve listened to this song (Broadway Here I Come) about 900x in the last month. I love Jeremy Jordan Plus the subtext of the song is about being BRAVE, so how can I help it.
- WTF episodes including Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner, Michael Keaton and others
- Some SYSK episodes including one about fecal transplants which I have heard about on 2 other podcasts in the last year. Turns out science is fascinating.
- Apparently I really am a grown-up. I got all kinds of grown-up stuff done this month. Like adding Andrew to my AAA account and opening an IRA.
- Skype. Awesome. Tried it for real this month.
- Premise – I bought it a few months ago and finally tried it out. LOVE IT. Full review coming.
- My new client workbook for marketing and small business clients. Reminder that I am re-configuring my consulting services. Old prices are only available through May (but book early)
- 30 Lists !! I can’t believe our March round is over already … Be sure you’re signed up to get news of the next round.
- Pitch emails to other bloggers asking for contribution in my next big ecourse (it’s BIG, y’all).
- In the same vein …. I’m retiring 2 ebooks and they’re 50% off until the end of May when they’ll be GONE
- Project Life weeks 5 & 6
- March 30Lists so far
- Our home-buying story
- 5 fast facts
- More brave things #8 and #9 and #10 and #11
- Day in the Life monthly project
- BLURB book: 1 year at Schubert HQ
- photography resources
- What’s in my Camera Bag: homemade pinhole camera
- Book review: Daring Greatly
- Reminder: You are AMAZING