I signed up for Ali Edwards’ One Little Word workshop….
Every month she posts an exercise or other project – so far I’ve just done January’s.
I spent some time over a couple days thinking about what I wanted to do … and then another couple days to really figure out how to do it….
And ended up with this. These small cards are about the size of baseball cards and are in my One Little Word binder back to back in a single page.
Between One Little Word and my year of brave series, I’m really trying to focus on being brave in 2013.
Other brave things I’ve found ….
- Josh Groban’s new song Brave (love him. Especially when he does comedy)
- created a BRAVE pinterest board
- review of Daring Greatly (this book should arrive from the library soon)
- on implementing new ideas
- Brene Brown’s TED talk on vulnerability
- want to build confidence? Do hard things
- being scared and doing it anyway
- signed up for Go Mighty
- discomfort zone: how to master the universe
- are you being brave?
- show up and be seen
P.S. Elise posted an update of her One Little Word book a week or so ago and my wheels started turning…. What else can/should I add to my book? Excited to make it my own! Check out other One Little Word projects from Megan and Kam.
I love having the same word as 2 other people I really admire (Kam and Elise)! So interesting to see how we all approach it differently