- Jeepers Creepers
- Child’s Play
- Sometimes They Come Back
- The Walking Dead season 2
- The Woman in Black
- The Cabin in the Woods
- Tucker and Dale vs Evil (omg so good. I love the kind of scary movies that make fun of scary movies. Cabin in the Woods is similar but less tongue in cheek)
- Apartment 143
- Demon in my View
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
- The Last Exorcism
- Grave Encounters
- Blood Creek
- Suicide Club
- Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon
- Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
- James Madison by Richard Brookhiser
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- new music on the iPod. Andrew updated our joint iPod with more of his music.
- 2 new writing podcasts. Haven’t decided if I like them yet or not.
- all of After the Jump‘s (the Design*Sponge podcast) archives. Listened to 12 or so episodes. Decided it’s not my thing.
- The Nerdist podcast. Technically I’ve heard OF it before, but their Tom Hanks episode recently was what made me decide to check it out
- Fang can, in fact, be snuggly. Totally unprecedented. And adorable.
- My computer is shot. News on this to come.
- I also need a new set of Harry Potter paperback books. My current copies are well-loved and have chunks of pages falling out
a text asking my friend if she had picked a hashtag for her wedding. Priorities, people. I want to be prepared.
- dear fall
- What’s in my camera bag series: Kodak deux vintage camera, Holga toy camera, Polaroid Pathfinder Land camera, Fuji Instax mini
- Memory keeping: my OLD scrapbooks are out of storage, using a National Geographic for layout inspiration,and working on my Scotland Blurb book
- Project Life weeks 21 & 22, weeks 23 & 24, and 25
- tips for using Facebook for your business
- about taking a walk around our neighborhood and filming in our neighborhood
- meeting our friend’s new baby and hanging out with our nephew
- Book confessions
- our new normal with cats
- Schubert HQ progress: our downstairs gallery wall and our upstairs gallery wall and the painted master bedroom
As you can see we watch a lot of scary movies in October. Only scary movies. And we don’t watch scary movies any other time of the year, so it’s like a binge. We would have watched far more except we had guests one weekend and Andrew went out of town another weekend.
What have you been up to?