As in ‘ebooks-I-have-paid-for-and-downloaded-and-still-not-read’. There are currently 56 files in there.
Which doesn’t even include all of the self-paced ecourses whose material is housed online and not yet downloaded/backed up to my computer. Or any of the ebooks that may be hiding in other folders elsewhere on my computer.
All of these are marketing resources or blogging resources or lifestyle resources or productivity resources or creativity resources or or or ….
All perfectly solid resources that I’m sure I will learn something from. All far more valuable to my daily life than the American History I’ve been reading instead.
So THIS WEEKEND!
My Weekend Project is to READ one of those ebooks
I have quite a few to choose from….
I would recommend these if you haven’t read them:
- How to Launch the **** out of your ebook – always a good read for product-launch basics. I started re-reading it for the 3rd time recently*
- Focus – free ebook from Leo Baubata (there’s also a premium version)
I haven’t totally decided which ebook I’ll be reading this weekend, but I’m leaning toward:
- Your Big Beautiful Book Plan – I’ve skimmed through this once, and even paid $$ to have it physically printed for me, but this is the kind of resource that deserves close attention, a notepad close by and focused reading*
- Storyology – technically an ecourse online, but still. It’s not like me to leave something from Ali Edwards unread
- Blogwise – blogging productivity. Hoping there are some tricks in there for me since I’m planning on expanding my blogging efforts*
What will you be doing this weekend?
Full disclosure: A good chunk of those ebooks were free-if-you-give-your-email-address.
Which is still payment, if not monetary.