Onward and Upward 2012 registration is open and the workshop itself starts tomorrow! About a quarter of the 2011 alumni are returning again for 2012 and we already have activity in the private forum….
Last fall we had such a special group of ladies all working together to really find their GREAT WORK and work toward that.
Onward and Upward is an 8-week online workshop that will help you get out of your rut and take things to the next level.
One of the best experiences I’ve had in any “online class” was Onward & Upward 2011 from Amy of Lemon and Raspberry. The community that grew around learning what our “great work” is, steps to take to reach our goals, and ideas for becoming more and more inspired to DO our great work? Amazing.
She loved it so much she is joining us again for 2012….
Through this workshop we will work together and work through:
- recognizing the details of your life that make you most happy
- discovering what your GREAT WORK is
- working through any fear or hesitation in giving ourselves permission to do that GREAT WORK
- encouraging each other how to best seek and do that GREAT WORK
- gathering the action steps to make it happen
- … and more!
This is really going to be a community where you can be open, be honest, and maybe even be vulnerable.