When I opened the giveaway, I asked you all to give me your best tip for cultivating a good life … Definitely go back and read ALL the comments on this post. These are all great GREAT tips….
— getting outside and feeling nature, appreciate the beauty around you
— making a few good friends and cherishing those relationships
— living intentionally instead of just letting life drag you along
— stop obsessing and worrying about the things I have no control over and can’t change
— remembering who I am and what is most important and then act
— focusing on the things that make you happy and making your life a GOOD one
— doing what you love and remembering that the little things matter just as much.
Through Random.org, lucky number 16 has won herself a seat in Project Real Life:
I’ll be in touch with you via email to get you the class info …
Also, please note, while the winner was chosen randomly, Sarah’s tips for cultivating a good life (sleep + long hot showers) are pretty much my favorite things ever. I’m not a good camper
Project Real Life by Becky Higgins
12 week online workshop for $99 (comes to, what? $8+ per week?)
beginning October 4
(so you have plenty of time to get your stuff together and clear time in your schedule)
Come join Becky Higgins for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend some time with her during the last quarter of 2012. As Becky goes about preparing for the holidays, organizing around her home and documenting her family’s story along the way, she’ll be sharing ideas to inspire you, tips to motivate you, and real-life suggestions on how to cultivate the life you want.
Whether you’re a long-time Project Lifer or you’re just now hearing about Project Life, you will love learning about the guilt-free philosophy behind this system of memory-keeping. While Becky will give you plenty to think about and do during the 12 weeks of this workshop, she firmly believes that there isn’t a person that exists who “does it all” — and it should be the last thing that we expect from ourselves.
Becky’s class includes:
- An exclusively-designed set of Project Life cards (3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″) that will not be available anywhere else!
- Access to a pre-classroom with a presentation from Becky upon registration for class
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
- Voice messages, slideshows and videos throughout class
- Three live chats with Becky
- Welcome notes from Becky in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Supply list with live links to product resources
New to Big Picture Classes? Learn more here