I am so pleased to announce that my online workshop Onward and Upward will begin again September 4, 2012!
Last fall we had such a special group of ladies all working together to really find their GREAT WORK and work toward that.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
August 6: pre-registration info and discount goes out ONLY to L&R newsletter subscribers
August 20: regular registration will open
September 4: Workshop begins
Onward and Upward is an 8-week online workshop that will help you get out of your rut and take things to the next level.
Once, not long ago, someone close to me made a crack about my ‘day job.’
Now, I’m definitely a sarcastic person and 99 times out of 100 I can totally take whatever I dish out.
But this time was different.
This time it hurt.
Not just because it was true.
This little jab from someone close to me hurt because it was something I had been thinking myself and was kind of ashamed of.
She was joking about how what I do for work doesn’t make a difference to anyone.
Which is exactly what I was thinking when I started working on this class material.
We all have work we were put on this earth to do – it’s time to really discover what that is.
And act on it.
Through this workshop we will work together and work through:
- recognizing the details of your life that make you most happy
- discovering what your GREAT WORK is
- working through any fear or hesitation in giving ourselves permission to do that GREAT WORK
- encouraging each other how to best seek and do that GREAT WORK
- gathering the action steps to make it happen
- … and more!
The workshop begins bright and early Tuesday, September 4, but the private blog will be open immediately upon registration.
Onward and Upward 2012 will include, in addition to the scheduled workshop material:
- weekly reads – extra links and resources to supplement the class
- audio recordings of each session to add to your iPod
- private forum just for workshop attendees
- sidebar column of blog buttons for each attendee’s site
This is really going to be a community where you can be open, be honest, and maybe even be vulnerable.
That said, please do NOT enroll if:
- you have never made any mistakes
- you always are right
- you look down on others
(I honestly don’t believe anyone like that would even read Lemon and Raspberry, so I’m not super worried )