So, uh … I don’t want to be a buzzkill or anything, but what were you planning on doing when you get off the internet?
What project are you working on? What big audacious piece of work are you in the middle of?
Your weekend project this week is to think about your GREAT WORK – your reason for being and the mark you will make on someone’s world before you die.
For an introduction to my idea of GREAT WORK, read this first link ‘I want to do work that matters‘ …. and if you’re still hungry, all the rest of these are from the L&R archives for the last year or so.
I’ve been thinking about my GREAT WORK recently, and it totally invigorates me!
- I want to do work that matters
- Why do you get out of bed?
- What is your life work?
- Make big plans
- Do what you like. Repeat
- passion does not have to lead to profit
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- What stands in the way of your happiness?
- If you want to do work that matters
- What are you willing to compromise?
- What is holding you back?
- What is your purpose for money?