Starting up Project Life and *finally* unpacking all my supplies has really helped me notice more scrapbooking-type ideas around the web…
Here are some that have caught my eye:
- Ali Edwards December Daily 1 – I love that Ali sewed the letters on and took the ‘seam’ all the way across the page for an easy journaling guide
- Kam’s Week in the Life layouts – I ADORE the consistent design for each day.
- Ali’s Week in the Life photos – I love the different self-portraits in this post
- Cathy’s Project Life week 20 - I love the text-on-photos layout style. I LOVE her eye for design …
- Everything in the Ormulu shop … . This simplicity with just words/shapes is just my style
- Washi workshop – I’m just dipping my toes into using washi tape, so I need guidance!
- Merging Project Life with travel
- Elsie made a scrapbook in 1 night with easy easy consistent layout structure
- Faces of change - I love the idea of comparing photos over the years
- Make a work/life diagram – I love this idea to tell an everyday story
- A list of challenges – from Two Peas in a Bucket for National Scrapbooking Day