I know you know. …. But I love Blurb. Not only have I ordered 4 books from them in the last 6 months, but I’m also an affiliate I love them so much.
It occurs to me I’ve never done a REAL review of a Blurb book, so I recorded this video for you all!
It’s long-ish (over 8 minutes), but you’ll see the finished, printed copy of my Blurb book chronicling my Alaska vacation from last summer.
The highlights of the video:
- I love the image wrap option, with the photos printed directly on the hardcover
- The quality is solid. You are not going to have pages fall out like I’ve heard other book companies have happen (I even shake the book in the video)
- There ARE errors in this printed book. But they are MY errors. Blurb printed exactly what I sent them – which unfortunately I didn’t look at carefully enough
- I love the template options for the pages; I love that I can design my own templates for the pages and I love that Blurb’s design software SAVES my templates so I can reuse them (in the video you’ll see examples of my templates and of Blurb’s)
SO, press play! Take a look!
As promised ….
- Check out my Alaska travel journal here
- Check out all our Alaska stories in our travel archive here
- Make your own BLURB travel book
Have you ever ordered from Blurb? How did you like it?
Remember to use discount code 15OFFBLURB on your next order for 15% off…..