5 things I believe

I believe I am intelligent and getting smarter every day

I believe I am WORTH being treated well by those around me

I believe my time is worth something

I believe in surrounding myself with positive people and inspiring influences

I believe I have a GREAT WORK to be done in my lifetime

I believe all these things of YOU too

loosely inspired by Gala Darling and Moorea Seal‘s campaigns of self love

What do YOU believe to be true?

• Lauren May 16, 2011 at 6:44 am edit

Your ‘5 things I believe’ are something I’ve been working with for a long time now. And when you said, ‘I believe all these things of you too’ it struck a chord in me. I guess when I battle with myself, pushing myself down, I think that others are doing the same (if that makes any sense, depending on the situation.) But when you said those inspiring words, for some reason I really realized that people aren’t thinking negatively towards me, but sometimes people are there saying your okay, your strong, and you’ll get through it-even if they’re not there in the moment, I now recognize some simple things that have been going on recently. I thought I’d share this because you really influenced me, and I want to thank you for this post… It is very true and we all need to take it in every once and a while, or more :)

• Amy May 18, 2011 at 7:27 am edit

xo Lauren
    sooo glad this post helped you, even just a little….
    It is highly unlikely people are TRYING to push you down …. and I hope that you can walk away (or completely cut off) anyone who might be.
    You are totally worth more than that

• Angela May 16, 2011 at 8:49 am edit

I believe that you really do believe those things.

You’re awesome.

😀

• Kristina May 16, 2011 at 9:34 am edit

This is great! I wish I can come up with my own list!

• Nancy May 16, 2011 at 11:44 am edit

I believe you’re awesome and well on your way to that great work!

• Alexandra May 16, 2011 at 3:36 pm edit

You are amazing and contribute AMAZING things to the internet <3 <3

• Trysha May 17, 2011 at 11:19 am edit

I had just posted about surrounding yourself by people who inspire you, but to make sure that the are people who want to inspire.

• Amy May 18, 2011 at 7:28 am edit

good call, Trysha. not everyone wants to be held up as a model, for sure.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 0 Flares ×